Company: Dow Chemical
Posted on: February 3, 2020
AuditorJob DetailDate Posted:Tue, 28 Jan
2020Position::AuditorSchedule:Full timeJob Number:R2005098Primary
location:Country:United States of
USA)DescriptionPerforms audit work such as interviewing, testing,
documenting, analyzing, and evaluating. Develops an understanding
of the work processes being reviewed. Provides an assessment of
internal controls within multiple assigned work processes across an
internal business or function using organizational knowledge and
experience in financial auditing.Responsibilities / Duties
- Responsible for several components of an internal business or
functions audit scope.
- Conducts interviews, performs tests, documents findings, and
- Identifies gaps around internal controls and asset stewardship,
and collaborates to proactively define solutions.
- Analyzes a variety of business control processes and evaluates
- Understands and proactively identifies potential risks.
- Proposes solutions that drive value.
- Collaborates on department process improvement projects while
building knowledge of the Company, processes, and customers.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Expands awareness of company strategy, understanding the key
risks associated with corporate programs and initiatives.
- Expands awareness of the macroeconomic and industry trends
impacting the execution of the companys strategy.Dow Offers:
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base
pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company
performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and
rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and
functions with opportunities for personal and professional
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with
colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your
passion to help others About DowDow (NYSE: DOW) combines one of the
broadest technology sets in the industry with asset integration,
focused innovation and global scale to achieve profitable growth
and become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and
sustainable materials science company. Dows portfolio of
performance materials, industrial intermediates and plastics
businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based
products and solutions for our customers in high-growth segments,
such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. Dow operates
113 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately
37,000 people. Dow delivered pro forma sales of approximately $50
billion in 2018. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and
its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or
follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.As part of our dedication to the
diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin,
ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may contact us at
http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us or you may call us at
Keywords: Dow Chemical, Midland , Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!