Administrative Assistant @ the H Hotel
Company: Dolce The H Hotel
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Dolceis now seeking aAdministrative Assistant @ the H Hotel to
join our team at the Dolce The H Hotel location in
Midland,Michigan.Job SummaryThe Business Service Agent is
responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient
service to all guests and coordinating the duties of the business
center. This is inclusive of assisting the guest service agents and
concierge in customer service duties. The Business Service Agent
will also overlook the printing, cleanliness, and answering of
phones at the business center. Education & Experience
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer experience required.
- Customer Services experience preferred.Physical Requirements
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.General Requirements
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Fundamental
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the business center in
accordance with Wyndham standards.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel services, facilities and
hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Review Front Office log and Trace File daily prior to manning
the Business Center.
- Answer inquires from guests regarding restaurants,
transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Be familiar with all in-house groups.
- Assist Guest Service Manager in performing coordinator duties.
- Be familiar with hospitality terminology.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as
- Order and stock Business Center supplies.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other employees.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the
shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Assist guests with safe deposit boxes.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 22brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 95countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.Our hotel
owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion
everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences,
and our robust portfoliodistinguished by our leading economy and
midscale brandsdelivers just that.We are AmericInn by Wyndham,
Baymont by Wyndham, Days Inn by Wyndham, Dazzler by Wyndham, Dolce
Hotels and Resorts by Wyndham, Esplendor Boutique Hotels by
Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, Howard Johnson by Wyndham, La
Quinta Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham, Ramada Encore by
Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide by Wyndham, Registry Collection Hotels,
Super 8 by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection by Wyndham, Travelodge
by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham, Wingate by Wyndham, Wyndham Alltra,
Wyndham Garden, Wyndham Grand and Wyndham Hotels and
Resorts.Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the
globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham
Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 9,000 team members
worldwide.Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer.Job Location: Dolce The H Hotel,111 W Main
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Dolce The H Hotel, Midland , Administrative Assistant @ the H Hotel, Administration, Clerical , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!