Company: Independence Village
Posted on: February 2, 2019
Overview Receptionist (Part-Time) Independence Village of Midland Weekdays 4PM - 8PM Weekend and Holiday Availability $10/hour The Receptionist will provide efficient and courteous service to all residents and guests. You will take on a rewarding position with an innovative company where hard work pays off and advancement is always a possibility. Required Experience
- High School diploma; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills Primary Responsibilities
- Answer all telephone calls and properly transfer calls to the appropriate department.
- Daily resident check in.
- Answer routine telephone inquiries.
- Greet all residents and guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide a 1440 experience to our senior residents!
- Distribute applications to prospective employees.
- Refer all prospective residents and families to the Leasing Team.
- Sort and deliver all mail, internal messages, and packages to residents and staff.
- Knowledge of resident apartments, in-house facilities, and local information.
- Reserve the private dining area for residents and guests.
- Collect work orders and information for the maintenance director.
- Know emergency call system and emergency procedures (fire, medical, and police).
- Perform all accountabilities in a timely and efficient manner following company policies and procedure.
- Work independently in a professional atmosphere.
- Keep immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all situations or unusual matters of significance coming to his/her attention so prompt action can be taken.
- Assist with accounting duties as assigned by Property Administrator.
- Dress in a professional manner and wear name tag. General Working Conditions This position entails standing for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to communicate effectively with others, sit, stand, walk and use hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other equipment and objects. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to review detailed documents and read computer screens. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The work environment requires appropriate interaction with others. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. Occasional travel to different locations may be required.Serving is our Business Connecting Seniors, Families and Communities StoryPoint and Independence Village have over 35 years of experience working and living with seniors creating a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. It's this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart and makes our culture so special for both our employees and our residents. Everyone in our communities commits to appreciating our residents as individuals who deserve to shine, every day. 1440 Culture Not Just Making Every Day Great. Making Every Minute Great. There are 1,440 minutes in every single day. We aspire to make each one of them an exceptional moment. This philosophy is supported by our 6 powerful, yet simple pillars: Dream Big, Have Courage, Take Initiative, Be Accountable, Give Back & Enjoy it. We strive to fulfill the aspirational yet unattainable goal of creating the absolute best experience with every person, in every interaction, every minute of every day. It begins with empowering our employees. Every employee, at every level of the company, is expected to perform like a leader. Everyone is encouraged and expected to put the needs of each other above everything else. No one here just "does their job" The mission is to create the absolute best experiences. This emphasis on putting people first has helped us successfully grow for the right reasons. We have developed an environment that attracts dreamers, adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek career opportunities with us. We find people who believe that true happiness is only found in the service of others. We want high-performers with diverse skill-sets and big hearts. We treat each other as family and find that close collaboration creates the biggest ideas. We have comprehensive benefit packages that include health, dental, vision, 401(k), income protection, and extraordinary work-life benefits. This classification description is intended to indicate the general kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that are required of positions given this title and should not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of the employees under her/his supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not exclude other duties not mentioned that are of a similar kind or level of difficulty. Equal Opportunity Employer Click on glassdoor to see our employee testimonials
Keywords: Independence Village, Midland , Receptionist (Part-time), Administration, Clerical , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!