Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: May 9, 2019
Kelly Services is seeking candidates for an Office Professional
role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical
manufacturing company in Midland, MI.
The purpose of this job is to provide administrative and office
professional support to the Investors Relations team. The ideal
candidate will be comfortable with a fast-paced, ever-changing
environment and interfacing with multiple businesses, functions,
and geographies as well as a wide range of staff including: direct
staff, executives, new hires, international contacts, marketing,
sales, and business services staff as well as periodic customer
Key roles include:
* Provide administrative assistance to the Investor Relations team
as directed by manager anticipating needs and taking appropriate
action to effectively manage daily responsibilities (e.g. calendar,
admin, and travel support for both domestic and international).
* Participate as an active team member, working both independently
and in cooperation with other team members to complete projects and
assignments in a timely manner.
* Work independently to produce quality results.
* Answer Investor Relations 1-800 line (Customer Service/Call
Center experience is preferred)
* Assist with planning of global meetings (e.g. including
teleconferencing, and videoconferencing involving on-site and
off-site events. Also assist with agenda preparation, meeting
minutes, and conference room set-up).
* Request purchase orders; manage supplies, FedEx shipping, work
orders, file share management, and time exception reporting.
* Serve as a work group contact for printers and computers.
* Calendar management for one or more individuals.
* Presentation creation and modification via PowerPoint and
* Conference room scheduling.
* Process expense reports, invoices and work with accounts payable
to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
* Perform general administrative tasks including mail, functional
mailbox, records and file maintenance, travel coordination,
procurement of office supplies.
* Overcome obstacles in order to complete projects and effectively
and efficiently address needs as required.
* Prepare routine reports utilizing various software packages.
* This person will have access to sensitive and confidential
information and must be able to keep such information
* Work is primarily identified and managed independently, taking
initiative and responsibility for most administrative needs and
* Candidate must be available/flexible to cover team member
vacations on Monday's and Friday's.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your
local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must
use the "submit your resume" button. If you have questions about
the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below by email.
However, your resume must be received via the "submit your resume"
button included within. Please contact recruiter Lindsay Pittwood
with questions, concerns, or email applications to
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Office Professional, Administration, Clerical , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!