Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 2, 2019
Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a full time Administrative
Assistant role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global,
chemical manufacturing company, in Midland, MI.
- Work with the Global Methods Consultants to manage test methods
and the Methods Process.
- to ensure the quality of all products we buy, produce and sell
- reduce the risk of releasing product that would not meet customer
- to ensure consistent product quality between sites - to allow
for flexibility in shipping the material from any site to any
- to enable the customer to confirm values stated on our
certificate of analyses - customer service
- to improve productivity by avoiding duplication of effort -
flexibility of technical resources is maximized as methods
developed, validated and written at one site can be used by
multiple sites within and across business
- All administrative aspects of issuing methods
- Ensure formatting is correct and matches document
- Ensure trademarks are indicated correctly
- File electronic documents
- Prepare hard copy documents for archive
- Create Test Methods database record
- Create .pdf and links to database
- Remove PML record
- Remove GMC Review task record
- Send issue notice to BAL/author
- Provide methods to businesses and the Customer Information
Group (CIG) on request.
- Create appropriately formatted versions of restricted (RE and
BE) methods for release outside of company.
- Help with method searches on request.
- Post and maintain documents on the Methods Web Pages.
- Assist with divestiture's (providing methods, archiving
- Reformat method onto new template for BAL and/or author as
- Grant access to the Test Methods Library.
- Grant access to the Special Access/Methods In Progress file
- Monitor and inform group of ASTM Standard changes.
- Issuing of Plastics Gold Methods.
- Issuing of Sadara Methods.
- Annual contractor re-verification for access to the
- Annual updates to templates (copyright date updated) and
- scrupulous attention to detail
- work independently and complete work in targeted timelines
- strong organizational skills
- appropriately prioritize simultaneous requests from multiple
- conversant with the tools used in the role: MS Word, Adobe
Professional, SharePoint, Excel, Web
- good communication skills - often the first point of contact
with the business - need to take actions that are appropriate
- project management skills - frequent projects related to
improvement and on-going management of the methods SharePoint and
- transfer of methods from acquisitions
- clean-up of inconsistent method labels for records handling
- Manage the Analytical Learning Center virtual file share
- Continuous website and S/P management, including calendar
- Act as a Web designer, maintaining information that is current
and relevant on the website
- Assist the MPQ TC Network with learning initiatives
- Cost recovery tracking
- Metric tracking and communicating
- Marketing strategy initiatives
- Focal Point for Analytical Learning Center
- Monitor the functional mailbox
- Point of contact for global communications
- Answer questions or route as appropriate
- Resolve issues or escalate as necessary
- Monitor feedback forms and route as appropriate
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your
local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must
use the "submit your resume" button. If you have questions about
the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting
for this position by email. However, your resume must be received
via the "submit your resume" button included within. Please contact
recruiter Lindsay Pittwood with questions, concerns, or email
applications at firstname.lastname@example.org.Why Kelly--?At Kelly
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services--As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!