Company: BGC Partners
Posted on: November 23, 2019
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial
real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform
of services to prominent multinational corporations and
institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers,
owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and
national level. Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and
independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate
from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property
markets on six continents. Job Description: Lead Receptionist
manages the reception area and provides administrative and clerical
support. Gathers personal information from inquiries, answers
telephones, takes/delivers messages and responds to escalated
calls. Essential Job Duties:
- Answer incoming calls. Provide general information and direct
callers to appropriate party or voice mailbox.
- Greet visitors. Maintains log of visitors. Announces visitors
to appropriate party. Direct guests and clients to the waiting area
and offer beverages (if available).
- Display professionalism and a sense of pride in all aspects of
his/her duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for building a strong rapport in client
relationships as well as with vendors and contractors.
- Expedite emergency calls (when possible) by contacting vendors
and building manager, or other appropriate individual(s).
- Provide support to administrative staff when needed, by filing
or typing/word processing: in Microsoft Office, Windows, or
compatible software based on location. May support administrative
staff by preparing A/P coding tables for review and approval.
- Maintains schedule for conference rooms at location.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure reception area and any adjacent conference areas neat
- Ensure facsimiles, mail and overnight packages have been
- Assist with mailing, e-mails, and any other clerical projects.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum 3 years office experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good telephone techniques and communication skills.
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks, such as incoming
calls, guests and faxes.
- Must possess ability to act competently in a crisis situation
while maintaining a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to be cooperative with other employees to ensure a
smooth running, effective office operation.
- May perform other duties as assigned. Working Conditions:
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. Newmark Knight
Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: BGC Partners, Midland , Lead Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!