Company: Case Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Lead a team in the design, development and manufacturing of new
products within furniture markets. Oversee product development and
facilitate cross functional activities related to design, build,
and launch of products that support and promote the Case Systems /
BOSTONtec brand, vision and strategy. Essential Functions, Duties
- Continually explore current market position and identify market
- Maintain legacy product line life cycles across multiple
- Develop and strategically introduce new products / product
- Align new and existing product market fit within multi-channel
- Utilize framework strategies to identify user/ stakeholder
features and functional requirements.
- Incorporate product strategy into detailed design requirements
for Industrial Design, Engineering, and Prototype Development team
to support new product line development or life cycle maintenance.
- Degree in Product Design, Engineering, Marketing, Architecture
or relevant field.
- Five (5) years experience with product management
responsibilities in a manufacturing environment.
- Lead and manage a multidisciplinary team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working effectively with cross functional teams.
Keywords: Case Systems, Inc., Midland , Product Manager, Executive , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!