Company: Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Project Manager
to work in the Midland, MI area. This position offers a variety of
great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time
The following duties are typical of the position, but are not all
encompassing. Responsibilities include those required to deliver
quality service on schedule and within budget in a team
- Establishes project scope of work in coordination with
Discipline Captains and Department Managers including: planning of
work, design concepts/design direction, determining discipline type
and amount of tasks to be performed, communicates to DM staff
capabilities to fit specific project needs.
- Communicates client requirements to each discipline.
- Prepares project budget for design and expenses and work
schedule to serve as a "measuring stick" of progress.
- Responsible for preparation of fee proposals.
- Directly accountable for adherence to timetable and financial
success of the project. Including establishment of change
management and project change orders in a timely manner.
- Prepares the project plan, establishes control procedures,
monitors progress, and takes corrective action as may be
- Follows established procedures to effectively administer
project (i.e., construction cost estimating, correspondence,
document control, etc.).
- Solicits for outside consultants/services as needed.
- Coordinates meetings and establishes all paper flow and
document control with client, contractors, regulatory agencies and
- Reviews and approves client billings.
- Participates in client contact and business development
- May assist in the training or mentoring of other Assistant
- Travel to other SSOE facilities and/or client locations for
- Travel required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering preferred or any
equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the
required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Registration, including CAPM or PMP Certification,
- Five (5) years experience, in design and construction industry,
with at least two (2) years in Project Management.
- Ability to effectively manage the financial aspects of a
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing
in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in
1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to
remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected
architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business
today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the
flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has
allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with
a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition
reimbursement. To learn more, go to or click below to directly
contact your recruiter.
Keywords: Integrated Talent Strategies, Midland , Project Manager, Executive , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!