Store Manager - 598
Company: Five Below
Posted on: November 19, 2023
At Five Below our growth is a result of the people who embrace
our purpose: We know life is way better when you are free to Let Go
& Have Fun in an amazing experience, filled with unlimited
possibilities, priced so low, you can always say yes to the newest,
coolest stuff! Just ask any of our over 17,000 associates who work
at Five Below and they'll tell you there's no other place like it.
It all starts with our purpose and then, The Five Below Way, which
is our values and behaviors that each and every associate believes
It's all about culture at Five Below, making this a place that can
inspire you as much as you inspire us with big ideas, super energy,
passion, and the ability to make the workplace a WOWplace!
Build a Culture of Working Back from the Customer
- Lead a growth-oriented sales culture to achieve store business
- Ensure exceptional customer experiences through the application
of the Five Below service model that empowers your crew to say yes
- Anticipate the needs of the customer and create an amazing
- Lead execution and maintenance of all company merchandising and
operational standards ensuring consistency with Brand
- May lead Crew Member training, execution and maintenance of all
Five Below services (balloons, ear piercings, buy online pickup in
store, etc...) Develop a High Performing Crew
- Hire and engage talented employees, with the necessary skills,
to be at the right place (i.e., store role) at the right time.
- Ensure people feel cared for and connected to each other and
foster a culture that values and appreciates inclusion and
- Inspire accountability by providing training, coaching, and
consistent feedback to your team.
- Present facts clearly, coach effectively, and actively listen
to inspire trust and respect of direct reports.
- Partner with District Manager and Human Resources for employee
coaching / counseling, performance documentation and employee
- Maintain an environment that is safe for your customers and
- Execute a talent plan that makes Five Below an employer of
choice, attracts quality candidates, and retains the best
- Foster career growth through individual development planning
and performance coaching.
- Develop a peer network internally and externally to build
strong recruitment and succession planning for your store. Drive a
- Analyze daily, weekly, monthly business results and pursue ways
to drive greater performance level of direct reports. Leverage
reports and metrics to make decisions including sales, customer
experience, profitability, shrink, payroll, and staffing.
- Balance competing priorities with a recognition of what is
- Develop and manage payroll budgets and crew schedules that
balance financial responsibility with customer expectations and
- Ensure the proper execution of all financial management
controls, critical controls, and adherence to company
- Oversee successful receiving and ensure stocking procedures are
properly followed and maintained.
- Ensure the execution of physical inventory and compliance with
company data integrity processes.
- Assure that merchandise flow meets company set standards and
closely monitor sell through.
- Perform store maintenance including but not limited to taking
out garbage, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, maintaining stock
- Ensure compliance with all the Five Below Standard Operating
- Review all corporate communications and prioritizes/plans
- Achieve results without compromising quality or integrity of
work and adhere to company handbook and policies as well as local,
state, and federal laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including services. The Five
- Wow our customers: Put the customer first and make a difference
in people's lives.
- Unleash your passion: Check your ego at the door and do what
you say you will do.
- Hold the penny hostage: Treat Five Below like your own
business, control expenses, and hire talent that will do the
- Achieve the Impossible: Set the bar high for self and team and
- Work Hard, Have Fun, Build a Career: Come to work ready to take
on the day, create a fun atmosphere and recognize the team for all
the efforts. QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of management experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative thinking
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BE AWARE OF FRAUD! Please be aware of potentially fraudulent job
postings or suspicious recruiter activity by persons that are
posing as a Five Below recruiters. Please confirm that the person
you are working with has an @fivebelow.com email address.
Additionally, Five Below does NOT request financial information or
payments from candidates at any point during the hiring process. If
you suspect fraudulent activity, please visit Five Below's Careers
Site at www.fivebelow.com/info/careers to verify the posting.
Keywords: Five Below, Midland , Store Manager - 598, Executive , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!