Intensive Care Unit RN
Company: Loyal Source Government Services LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Midland, Michigan. This
and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Intensive
Care Unit RN12 HR; Days and Nights availableLoyal Source is
currently in need of a qualified Registered Nurse to place into a
8-week ICU position currently open in Midland, MI.If you are
interested in this position please contact Philip Ifesiokwu at or
via email at DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates proficiency (according to medical center and unit
policy and procedure) in nursing skills to carry out the patient's
plan of care.
- Communicates interactions, both verbal and written, that
clearly and positively accomplish desired patient care as a
- Educates patients and families.
- Provides teaching, support and coordination of health care
plans for patient and family through the acute phase of illness, as
- Promotes clinical knowledge development including critical
thinking skills and improves strategies for comparing clinical
judgment through research and continuing education.
- All other duties as assigned.REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE,
TRAINING AND SKILLS:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Registered Nurse licensure in the State of Michigan
- BLS certification is required within 90 days of hire or
- ACLS certification is required within 12 months of hire or
- Dysrhythmia Interpretation Man (DIMC) required within one year
of hire or transfer date.
- Completion of orientation process as described in the Critical
Care Competency Policy.
- Interpersonal skills needed to communicate successfully with
individuals and groups and interact with people at all levels to
communicate ideas and concepts in a clear and understandable
manner. PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND TYPICAL WORKING
- Exposure to stressful situations, including those involving
public contact, as well as, trauma, grief and death.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment that includes latex
materials or appropriate substitute if required for your
- Is able to move freely about facility with or without an
assisted device and must be able to perform the functions of the
job as outlined in the job description.
- Overall vision and hearing is necessary with or without
- Frequently required to sit/stand/walk for long periods of
- May require frequent postural changes such as stooping,
kneeling or crouching.
- Some exposure to blood borne pathogens and other potentially
- Must follow bloodborne pathogen and TB testing as
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, get along with others, work
independently, regular and predictable attendance and ability to
- Overall dexterity is required including handling, reaching,
grasping, fingering and feeling.
- May require repetition of these movements on a regular to
- Physical Demand Level: Medium.
- Must be able to occasionally (0-33% of the workday) lift or
carry 21-50 lbs., frequently 34-66% of the workday 20 lbs. and or
Walk/Stand/Push/Pull of Arm/Leg controls and constantly (67-100% or
the workday) 10 lbs. Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce
solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services
worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and
support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source
provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise
and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly
employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment
Partnership program.Loyal Source does not discriminate in
employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including
pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization,
retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit
factor.This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements
of--41 CFR 60-1.4(a),--60-300.5(a)--and--60-741.5(a). These
regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals
based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with
disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals
based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations
require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical
care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care
nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport
nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical
care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic
jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse
jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine
jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: Loyal Source Government Services LLC, Midland , Intensive Care Unit RN, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!