Posted on: January 7, 2022
4000 Wellness DrRm 4600,-Midland,-Michigan,-48670-2000,-United
States of AmericaWe would love to see you-online! Come join us
VIRTUALLY on Tuesday, December 14th to learn more about our team
and dialysis nursing.No previous healthcare experience required -
Paid Dialysis Training provided! Acute Travel Program - Dialysis
RNDaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who likes to have a home
base as well an adventure traveling to our Hospital Programs in the
Michigan area.What does this role entail?
- Your home program would be the site closest to your home and
travel could be to one of our programs throughout Michigan.
Depending on your flexibility and desire to travel, you may cover
local programs or those throughout Michigan.-
- Michigan Area Programs cover Battle Creek, Flint, Greater Grand
Rapids, Mid-Michigan, Grand Blanc, Marshall and Western
- Rotating schedule typically 4 days a week, 10 to 14 hour shifts
with average starting time between 6:00 and 8:00 am - No On Call
with this position
- Low Patient Ratio
- Specialty - You are the dialysis expert within the dialysis
- Autonomy & IndependenceWhat We Offer:
- Paid Dialysis Training - Dialysis Experience Not Required!
- Differential Pay
- Mileage Pay
- Excellent Medical Benefits, 401k, PTO, Educational Assistance,
Career Development and Well Being Services
- Schedule is planned in advance with no on call hoursWhat does a
successful RN look like?
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in Michigan or
- Individuals who are comfortable working independently and
managing their program
- Ability to interact with our partner's onsite of the hospital
- Background in Dialysis (Hemo, PD, HHD, CRRT), ER, ICU, MedSurg
- At least 1 year of hands on clinical / externship experience -
typically in a hands on fast paced setting
- Someone who is eager to learn and expand their nursing
experienceNurses: if this isn't the job for you, perhaps you have a
friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.Questions?
Email us at--or send us a message on our DaVita Careers Facebook
page.DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability.
To learn more about what this means-At DaVita, we strive to be a
community first and a company second.- We want all teammates to
experience DaVita as "a place where I belong."- Our goal is to
embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village,
so that it becomes part of who we are.- We are proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.- As such,
individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without
regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status,
or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Midland , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!