Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN -PRN evenings and weekend coverage
Company: ProMedica Hospice Care
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ProMedica provides a range of services, including skilled nursing
care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care,
hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.PRN
evenings and weekend coverage.
The LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for supervising
nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of
practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that
patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards
of practice through physician orders, center policies and
procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking
for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and
strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Responsibilities:
- This LPN position is a staff position that has direct care
responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all
reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor,
physician and family
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay - early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
locationsBe a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare
while having fulfilling work with a purpose!
4611 - ProMedica Hospice Care - Midland, MI - Serving Tri-city
Currently licensed as LPN in state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific
Details:Evening shift, weekend coverage.
Keywords: ProMedica Hospice Care, Midland , Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN -PRN evenings and weekend coverage, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!