Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse
Posted on: May 16, 2022
4000 Wellness DrRm 4600, Midland, Michigan, 48670-2000, United
States of AmericaAcute Registered NursesDaVita is hiring Weekend
and Second Shift RNs to serve dialysis patients in the Mid Michigan
Hospital systems in which we offer dialysis services.Grad Nurses
Welcome!!! No previous healthcare experience required - Paid
Dialysis Training provided!What does a successful RN look like?
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license or Pending
- At least 1 year of hands on nursing / externship experience -
typically in a hands on, fast paced environment
- Comfortable assessing, troubleshooting and making sound
recommendations in demanding situations
- Ability to interact with our partner's onsite of the hospital
- Someone who is eager to learn and expand their nursing
experienceWhat does this role look like?
- Schedule: Saturday start time would be between 7:00 am and 9:00
am depending on site needs for weekends. Sunday start would be 9:00
am. Schedule is typically a 12 hour day. Second shift could begin
between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- Training: Dialysis training provided. Schedule for training
will be Monday - Saturday for 12 to 16 weeks.
- Paid Dialysis Training provided (hours of work may vary during
the training period; however, you will typically be working between
32-40 hours per week during training)
- Full Time with extensive benefit package including health,
vision, dental, PTO and 401kGet to Know Us!
- DaVita Mission and Values
- DaVita Facts
- DaVita Rewards & BenefitsDue to national CMS & OSHA regulation,
all DaVita Teammates must be vaccinated or approved for a religious
or medical exemption.At DaVita, we strive to be a community first
and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as
"a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity &
Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes
part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals
are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race,
national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage RangeCompensation for the
role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall
outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total
rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage
and a broad range of other benefits.
Keywords: DaVita, Midland , Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!