Physical Therapist Assistant
Company: CHS Therapy & Rehab
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Join our growing team! Are you passionate about patient care? If
so, you might be a great fit for our team! Do you want to be part
of a supportive team and grow your therapist career? We pride
ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent care of our
patients and our employees, providing career growth and top-notch
benefits. Qualifications Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- PTO - we value your hard workandyour time off
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program - we invest in your future!
- Life insurance - Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life
with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance - we know they're part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield - giving you the option to be
- Free courses to earn CEUs
PM22 Responsibilities Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
Assistant: You will help provide the best possible therapy services
to patients consistent with established standards of practice and
company and department procedures, including:
- Provide physical therapy services to residents in accordance with
established standards of practice, Company procedures, Therapy
Department procedures and productivity standards under the
direction of the Physical Therapist.
- Adhere to Company procedures regarding documentation and billing
of physical therapy services.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in the implementation and follow-up of
resident therapy programs.
- Assist the Physical Therapist in the evaluation of residents as
- Assist the Physical Therapist with the development of treatment
plans as directed.
- Establish individual resident therapy schedules in cooperation
with the Physical Therapist and other team members.
- Conduct treatment according to the established treatment
Keywords: CHS Therapy & Rehab, Midland , Physical Therapist Assistant, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!