Company: MyMichigan Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Graduate Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Overview
This individual works under direct supervision of a Registered
Nurse mentor while carrying out designated skills that she/he has
acquired in educational programs and/or orientation. Activities
completed by the help of a Registered nurse would be process of
assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation in accordance
with nursing practice standards, physician orders, and agency
policies and procedures.
What MyMichigan offers their Home Health Registered Nurses
- Paid by hour, not by visit. We pay you for the hours you put in
- Efficient coverage territory to eliminate long windshield
- Autonomy to create a schedule that works for you!
- Competitive wages that were recently increased in 2022
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Immediate paid time off!
- Lead interdisciplinary teams to coordinate patient care
- Have ability to successfully advocate for patient care and
- Never lose variety! Work with all patients from all different
ages and walks of life!
- Including Stroke, Oncology, Pediatrics, Heart Failure,
Post-Surgical, Home Infusions
- All priorities align with the entire Health System across all
- Culture of safety! .
- Tuition reimbursement to continue your education!
- Retirement fund with a company match!
- Leadership and organizational skills case managing patients
with a variety of needs
- Assessment skills to develop a comprehensive plan of care
- A full resource system of resources to assist in your career,
including HR, Education, Professional Development and more!
A day in the life as a Graduate Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)
at MyMichigan Health:
- (20%)* Regularly assesses patient's/client's needs and provides
skilled nursing services as prescribed by the physician authorized
plan of care and accepted standards of nursing practice.
- (20%)* Initiates plan of care for assigned patients/clients and
revises and adapts as necessary.
- (20%)* Provides nursing care (or arranges for services through
specialized staff) through ongoing visits to a group of
patients/clients, sharing the patient/client case load.
- (15%)* Coordinates patient/client care by evaluating outcomes
and providing on-going feedback to others involved in care relative
to patient status and changes needed on patient care plan.
- (15%)* Coordinates care provided by Licensed Practical Nurses
(LPN) and Home Health Aides and supervises Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) as needed.
- (10%)* Notifies physician of changes in patient/client
condition and care needs and obtains new orders as needed.
Required Education, Experience, Training, and Skills:
- Associate's Degree Required; Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Driver's License and Vehicle Insurance Required.
- Fingerprinting upon hire required.
- One year of direct patient care experience is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating problem solving
and organizational skills.
- Ability to work where employee may be exposed to communicable
diseases in unpredictable home situations.
- Ability to drive in hazardous road conditions
Keywords: MyMichigan Health, Midland , Graduate Nurse, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!