Practice Cardiology in the Great Outdoors of Northern Michigan
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Cardiology opening in Midland, Michigan. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Successful practice offers all cardiology related outpatient visits, inpatient rounding and diagnostic Cardiac Catheterizations and device insertions.
- Included in the practice are an EKG, echocardiography and stress echocardiography, and device checks.
- Currently 2 Cardiologists and 1 advanced practice provider in the practice with a wide range of experience and educational focuses.
- Call 1:3 Compensation Details
- Highly Competitive Compensation Plan with a variable component based on WRVUs.
- Full Benefit Package including
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- 403(b) Plan
- Life, Health, Dental and Vision
- Long Term, Short Term Disability
- Professional Liability Coverage w/TailCommunity Details
- Offers a family-oriented community with excellent schools, innumerable recreational and cultural opportunities, and easy access to major metropolitan areas and airports.
- Recreation opportunities abound. Sail, swim or fish on the largest freshwater coastline in the United States.
- Visit more than 14 miles of beautiful nature trails at the 1200-acre Chippewa Nature Center. Walk, bike or blade the Rail Trail.
- Enjoy flowers and foliage at Dow Gardens. Play tennis at the Community Tennis Center - the site of Michigan's only USTA professional tennis tournament - with 10 indoor courts.
- Join an adult or youth soccer team and play at the Midland Soccer Complex - one of the best in the nation.
- Or skate at the new 107,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art Midland Civic Arena, featuring two NHL-sized rinks and an Olympic-sized rink.Recruiter Insights Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Cardiology Salaries In Detroit. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,400 sqft New Construction being built in established sub-division in Midland City limits. Close to schools, hospital and rail trail. Beautiful open floor plan with inviting front porch, large mudroom and laundry directly off of attached garage. Large center island kitchen with granite countertops and open concept living on the main level. F Enjoy the natural setting from your private deck. This home can be yours for $343,750. The Community. Midland is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan in the Tri-Cities region of Central Michigan. It is the county seat of Midland County. The Employer. a 300+ licensed-bed hospital located on 180 acres of wooded campus in Midland, MI and is the flagship of the Health system. A leader in quality state-of-the-art health care. In fact, The Medical Center was named one of the nations 2016 100 Top Hospitals-- by Truven Health Analytics--, was also one of a select few to earn the 2016 100 Top Hospitals Everest--Award, and was recognized as one of the nations 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven in 2017. Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, clinical cardiology jobs, clinical cardiologist jobs, non invasive cardiology jobs, echocardiogram jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech jobs, cardiac jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, cardiologist electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology cardiology jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Midland , Practice Cardiology in the Great Outdoors of Northern Michigan, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!