Internal Medicine in the Great Outdoors of Northern Michigan-Practice has 20 lakes in 20 Miles!!!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: October 7, 2018
Internal Medicine opening in Midland, Michigan. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6152Practice Details
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work-life balance
- --Attractive 10,200 square-foot medical mall conveniently located.
- Offering primary care, urgent care,--on-site laboratory and X-ray as well as regular visiting specialists in cardiology, OB/Gyn, and neurosurgery.
- Physician-led organization with formal mentorship program.Recruiter's InsightCompensation.----The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine-- Salaries In--Detroit. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds--3 baths--2,400 sqft----New Construction being built in established sub-division in Midland City limits. Close to schools, hospital and rail trail. Beautiful open floor plan with inviting front porch, large mudroom and laundry directly off of attached garage. Large center island kitchen with granite countertops and open concept living on the main level. F Enjoy the natural setting from your private deck.-- This home can be yours for $343,750.--The Community.----Midland is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan in the Tri-Cities region of Central Michigan. It is the county seat of Midland County.--The Employer.----a 300+ licensed-bed hospital located on 180 acres of wooded campus in Midland, MI and is the flagship of the Health system. A leader in quality state-of-the-art health care. In fact, The Medical Center was named one of the nations 2016 100 Top Hospitals-- by Truven Health Analytics--, was also one of a select few to earn the 2016 100 Top Hospitals Everest--Award, and was recognized as one of the nations 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven in 2017.Closest Major City
- 107 miles to Detroit, MI
- 111 miles to Windsor, Canada
- 139 miles to Toledo, OH
- 156 miles to London, Canada
- 177 miles to Fort Wayne, INColleges and Universities
- Delta College (about 14 miles; University Center, MI; Full-time enrollment: 7,480)
- Saginaw Valley State University (about 15 miles; University Center, MI; FT enrollment: 9,021)
- Central Michigan University (about 28 miles; Mount Pleasant, MI; FT enrollment: 22,758)
- Mid Michigan Community College (about 36 miles; Harrison, MI; FT enrollment: 3,653)
- Kettering University (about 50 miles; Flint, MI; FT enrollment: 2,044)
- University of Michigan-Flint (about 50 miles; Flint, MI; FT enrollment: 6,284)Recreation
- Midland County Parks and Recreation - Midland, MI
- Midland Softball Association
- City Forest Winter Recreation Area
- Chippewa Banks Disc Golf Course--
- Trilogy Skate ParkShopping
- Midland Mall
- Family Dollar
- Ray's Bike Shop
- Material Mart---- Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Midland , Internal Medicine in the Great Outdoors of Northern Michigan-Practice has 20 lakes in 20 Miles!!!, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!