Lab Automation Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a long-term Lab Automation Specialist in the Midland, Michigan area!
The ideal candidate will have an Associate's OR Bachelor's Degree and at least 2-4 years of relevant experience.
The Lab Automation Specialist will provide technical engineering support for a variety of process automation hardware installations and software applications. Engineering support may include assisting Lab Automation personnel in process automation system design, software development, system integration, field wiring of instrumentation, system commissioning, and project documentation.
Desired Lab Automation Specialist Skills:
- A minimum of Associates Degree in a relevant engineering or science discipline (equivalent experience will be considered)
- The ability to work safely, in accordance with procedures for working in an R&D laboratory or pilot plant environment.
- General knowledge of chemical process environment; pumps, valves, field instruments (flow, pressure, scales), chemical process safety
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills, technically using MS Word, Excel, or other appropriate technology as needed.
- At least two years' experience with one or more of the following skills:
- National Instruments LabVIEW programming and cRIO hardware
- SIEMENS PCS7 or TIA Portal programming
- Embedded hardware and software (Linux, BASH, C++, Python)
- C#, VB languages
- Serial (RS-232/485), Ethernet communication
- Experience with IT related hardware (network switches, firewalls, etc.) and software (telnet or other terminal applications)
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Lab Automation Specialist, Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!