New OB/GYN Opportunity in Beautiful Alpena, MI (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 23, 2019
Job ID: 7714Practice Details
- A busy and established OB/GYN practice is seeking a BE/BC Obstetrician/Gynecologist to join three BC and experienced physicians
- 1:4 call practice
- This is a full range general OB/GYN practice with block time and practice procedure activity.
- The OB/GYN practice is in the hospital proper.
- Here there is a supportive and team concept medical staff environments with focus on quality and safety.
- There is high risk support from the University of Michigan materal-fetal medicine team. Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting OBGYN Salaries In Detroit. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,400 sqft New Construction being built in established sub-division in Midland City limits. Close to schools, hospital and rail trail. Beautiful open floor plan with inviting front porch, large mudroom and laundry directly off of attached garage. Large center island kitchen with granite countertops and open concept living on the main level. F Enjoy the natural setting from your private deck. This home can be yours for $343,750. The Community. Midland is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan in the Tri-Cities region of Central Michigan. It is the county seat of Midland County. The Employer. a 300+ licensed-bed hospital located on 180 acres of wooded campus in Midland, MI and is the flagship of the Health system. A leader in quality state-of-the-art health care. In fact, The Medical Center was named one of the nations Top Hospitals-- by Truven Health Analytics--, was also one of a select few to earn the Top Hospitals Everest--Award, and was recognized as one of the nations 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals by Truven in 2017.Closest Major City
- 107 miles to Detroit, MI
- 111 miles to Windsor, Canada
- 139 miles to Toledo, OH
- 156 miles to London, Canada
- 177 miles to Fort Wayne, IN Colleges and Universities
- Delta College (about 14 miles; University Center, MI; Full-time enrollment: 7,480)
- Saginaw Valley State University (about 15 miles; University Center, MI; FT enrollment: 9,021)
- Central Michigan University (about 28 miles; Mount Pleasant, MI; FT enrollment: 22,758)
- Mid Michigan Community College (about 36 miles; Harrison, MI; FT enrollment: 3,653)
- Kettering University (about 50 miles; Flint, MI; FT enrollment: 2,044)
- University of Michigan-Flint (about 50 miles; Flint, MI; FT enrollment: 6,284) Recreation
- Midland County Parks and Recreation - Midland, MI
- Midland Softball Association
- City Forest Winter Recreation Area
- Chippewa Banks Disc Golf Course
- Trilogy Skate Park Shopping
- Midland Mall
- Family Dollar
- Ray's Bike Shop
- Material Mart Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Midland , New OB/GYN Opportunity in Beautiful Alpena, MI (Physician #), Healthcare , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!