Company: Footprint Solutions
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Merchandiser / Part -time Additional info: Hourly , Variable
hours, Non-exempt F ootprint S olutions is a nationally recognized
company and industry leader; for over 20 years we have partnered
with well-known retailers to provide them with total onsite
management capabilities. We perform both merchandising and
installation services within our customer's retail space. We are
well versed in the stores we serve. What is your role at F ootprint
S olutions? The Retail Merchandiser will play an essential role in
our brand partnership connection while helping our retail customers
manage and display their products. Merchandisers may implement
plan-o-gram updates, stock displays or shelves, complete surveys
and audits, assist in store remodels, or tag products with security
materials among other responsibilities. You will be servicing
multiple locations and customers on a reoccurring basis within a
predetermined territory. This position will report directly to a
remote District Manager, but you will work independently onsite at
our retailer locations.
Why work for our Merchandiser team?
- Our part time employees enjoy the leadership and growth
opportunities available to our team members .
- From large metropolitan markets to the smallest towns in
America, footprint has opportunities that will fit into your
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
depending on projects in your area.
- Opportunities to work close to home or (if willing) the
opportunity to be a Road Warrior.
- This position offers competitive hourly pay and expense
- Strong communication skills required.
- Independent thinker, problem solver and decision maker.
- Smart phone technology knowledge highly preferred.
- Ability to work remotely and on a timely basis when accepting,
scheduling, and reporting on store visits along with work hours,
photos and travel expenses.
- Ability to effectively manage your time.
- Highly ethical in all work practices.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned. Physical r equirements: ?
Able to meet the physical demands of the job . ? R eaching,
bending, crouching, kneeling, walking ? Ability to lift up to 40
pounds. This position will report directly to a remote District
Manager, but you will work independently onsite at our retailer
Footprint is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a
diverse and inclusive workplace. Step into a job that is right for
you with F ootprint S olutions .PM21
Keywords: Footprint Solutions, Midland , Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!