Bartender - Old Chicago
Company: IC, KJ, BP Restaurants
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Craft beer isn't just a trend to us. It's a way of life. Old
Chicago serves up the highest quality beers, great food and good
times, and the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.
- Old Chicago is committed to innovation and excellence in craft
beer, pairing those picks with delicious dishes, and delivering to
our guests genuine Chicago-style goodness. From our food and drink
menus, to our energetic staff and friendly atmosphere, Old Chicago
is the place to discover unique specialty brews, enjoy delicious
pizzas and unique entrees, while celebrating with friends.
- We have a fun, friendly atmosphere and an enthusiastic crew. We
are passionate about providing Guests with the best experience
- We take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it.
Our company has a bright and exciting future, we are committed to
your growth and development as part of the Team.
- Old Chicago has been serving great food and craft beer since
1976. We provide a fun and energetic place to work along with
supplied uniforms, opportunity to earn and advance, shift meal and
food discounts along with a comprehensive training program, annual
reviews and merit increases and fun incentives.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to patrons
of bar and service staff following standard recipes or
- Mix ingredients to prepare drinks, serve draft beer, bottled
beer, wine and liquor according to procedure/recipe and restaurant
- Perform correct money transactions.
- Communicate with bar patrons and staff conveying specials &
- Respond to and practices responsible serving of alcohol
- Reconcile daily bar inventories with bar cash-received
- Maintain neat, clean and organized bar area according to
- Other functions assigned by management (i.e. take out linen,
trash, stocking, checking restrooms, bus tubs, refill ice, wash
glassware, assist other FOH & HOH staff members, etc.)
- Must be 21 years old to pour alcohol or as state regulations
- Family Medical Leave
- Meal Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Full Time: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off
Keywords: IC, KJ, BP Restaurants, Midland , Bartender - Old Chicago, Hospitality & Tourism , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!