Dishwasher - Old Chicago Pizza
Company: IC, KJ, & BP Restaurants
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Old Chicago Pizza & Taproom
- Craft beer isn't just a trend to us. It's a way of life. Old
Chicago serves up the highest quality beers, great food and good
times, and the vibe at Old Chicago keeps getting better.
- Old Chicago is committed to innovation and excellence in craft
beer, pairing those picks with delicious dishes, and delivering to
our guests genuine Chicago-style goodness. From our food and drink
menus, to our energetic staff and friendly atmosphere, Old Chicago
is the place to discover unique specialty brews, enjoy delicious
pizzas and unique entrees, while celebrating with friends.
- We have a fun, friendly atmosphere and an enthusiastic crew. -
We are passionate about providing Guests with the best experience
- We take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. -
Our company has a bright and exciting future, we are committed to
your growth and development as part of the Team.Job Summary
- Maintains kitchen dish area, equipment, chemicals, and
utensils/dishware etc. in clean orderly condition.Responsibilities
- Inspect & verify dish machine is working properly and chemical
levels are correct daily.
- Scrape food from dirty dishes and places them in dish racks;
washes all utensils, glassware, and dishware.
- Wash pots, pans and other cooking equipment by hand.
- Sort and remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Sort and stock clean, glassware, utensils and dishware.
- Change dish machine chemicals or water frequently.
- Wash/mop variety of work areas (i.e. tables, walls,
refrigerator, floor etc.) daily.
- Able to work closely and communicate with team, in constant
high pace doing a variety of "time restraint" tasks.
- Other functions assigned by management.Qualifications
- Successful completion of hourly position validations, including
reading training materials and watching videos. -
- Responsible alcohol certification within 60 days of
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidaysBenefits/Perks
- Family Medical Leave
- Meal Discounts
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Full Time: Health Insurance, Paid Time OffPowered by
Keywords: IC, KJ, & BP Restaurants, Midland , Dishwasher - Old Chicago Pizza, Hospitality & Tourism , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...