Food and Beverage- Assistant Manager, Outlet
Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: July 26, 2019
Dolce The H Hotel
Dolce is now seeking a Food and Beverage- Assistant Manager, Outlet
to join our team at the Dolce The H Hotel location in Midland,
The Assistant Outlet Manager is responsible for assisting in
coordinating and supervising all aspects of a F&B outlet's
operations, while maintaining a profitable F&B outlet and high
quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to assist
with daily service, ensure high quality & timely service, reduce
associate turnover, and meet budgeted productivity.
Education & Experience
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be skilled in Windows, Company approved spreadsheets and
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, and approach all encounters with all level of associates
and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and Count On Me!
service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by associates and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts Management Standards, as required by scheduling, which will
vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Management Standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information,
data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we
champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn-- by Wyndham, Baymont-- by Wyndham, Days Inn-- by
Wyndham, Dazzler-- by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts-- by
Wyndham, Esplendor-- Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by
Wyndham--, Howard Johnson-- by Wyndham, La Quinta-- Inns & Suites,
Microtel by Wyndham--, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide--
by Wyndham, Super 8-- by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection-- by
Wyndham, Travelodge-- by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham--, Wingate by
Wyndham--, Wyndham Garden--, Wyndham Grand-- and Wyndham Hotels and
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in
London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce The H Hotel, 111 W Main Street, Midland,
Employment Status: Full-time
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Midland , Food and Beverage- Assistant Manager, Outlet, Hospitality & Tourism , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!