Learning Content Developer at Dow Chemical - Kelly: Remote
Company: Kelly IT
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a long-term
contract opportunity in a full-time role as a Learning Content
Developer at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI!
- This is an exciting open-ended role with the Dow Global
Learning & Instructional System Design team!
- Working on Project Alignment with the Business Technology
Center 3 Reasons why you should apply...
- You have prior experience working in a corporate environment
creating Learning Content as a Developer and Technologist!
- You know your method for working seamlessly with the internal
- You want to work a flexible schedule and can work remotely! The
- $25.00-$30.00/hr payrate min. commensurate with Experience for
- Flexible Remote and Office (50/50 would be the preference)
- Preference for candidates in short commute to Midland MI,
Houston TX, or Baton Rouge LA
- 1-3 Years' experience. Open to teaching
- We also may have need for Mid to Senior Level Learning Content
Developer in pipeline soon! Learning Content Developer (Content
Technologist) OVERVIEW :
- Learning Content Developer will be involved in various projects
related to learning programs and training courses for one or
multiple Business Technology Centers.
- This role will receive work task direction from the Business
Learning Leader (BLL) and will collaborate with subject matter
experts (SMEs) globally.
- Project Alignment: Business Technology Center Primary
responsibility is for management of the course development
- Defines Performance-Based Learning Objectives with global
- Collects technical content from SMEs and creates eLearning
storyboards & virtual Instructor Led class materials using
research-based adult learning methods
- Designs in-class & e-Learning activities to effectively engage
- Organizes and prioritizes feedback with subject matter
- Serve as learning focal point for global SMEs and HR Learning
Services content assembly team to ensure objectives and specific
timing requirements are met
- Provides regular progress updates to project manager.
- Resolves and /or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Offering other basic Instructional Systems Design support as
needed to fulfill project goals Learning Content Developer will
perform support activities in the following expertise areas :
- Consults with project team regarding sequencing and scope of
courses in role-based curricula
- Advises work teams on Adult Learning best practices, including
defensible testing methods
- Designs training assets for use in global curricula affecting
all levels of the organization
- Collects data for learning metrics and reports
- Collaborates with global Training Coordinators to enable
effective deployment of new programs.
- Ensures documents and digital assets are complete, current, and
stored appropriately Required Skills:
- Strong ability to build rapport with SMEs and partners
- Ability to facilitate consensus from multiple SME's with
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Instructional Design best practices, especially
writing learning objectives & eLearning interactions
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and meet deadlines
- Work both independently and within a team
- Intermediate competence with Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft
- Strong project management experience
- Experience with course development teams
- Experience with file maintenance, file share structure, and
- Awareness of eLearning software capabilities as well as
supplemental media capabilities (video, simulations, etc.) to
create dynamic engaging courses Education/Certification
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Education, Human
Resource Development or Human Resource Management . Additional
- Due to the volume of responses, only the most qualified
candidates to the job requirement can be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to
sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no 'per diem' with this position and must be able to
work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
costs. This role is supported by Kelly Centralized Recruiting: As
your local offices do not support this position, for immediate
consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on
MyKellyJobs: 48640, 70801, 77001Why Kelly -- ?By partnering with
Kelly-- IT, you'll have direct connections to top companies around
the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on
some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility
projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our
unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your
skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to help you gain
experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.About Kelly
-- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities
in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment
Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet
accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Kelly IT, Midland , Learning Content Developer at Dow Chemical - Kelly: Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!