Field Service Supervisor - MI_Midland
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Opportunity: HPC Industrial, Powered by Clean Harbors is
looking for a Field Service Supervisor to join their safety
conscious team! The Field Service Supervisor is responsible for two
or more crews by planning, leading, organizing and coordinating the
daily operations of the service line crew. This includes
responsibility over proper operation of equipment, driving
operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate
documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion.
Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and
maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality,
timely industrial cleaning services.About HPC IndustrialHPC
Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial
cleaning and environmental services company in North America
supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HPC
Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system,
innovative career development platform, committed customer service,
deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We
are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance.
We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for
our customers and the most comprehensive training and career
development for our employees.Essential Duties:
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in
performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with
client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures.
Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and
- May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts,
and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment
operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical,
hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with
operation training and safety procedures.
- Managing multiple crews including call outs (on call).
- Performs other duties as assigned.Working Environment:
- Industrial setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp
and Paper Mills, etc..Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience within the industrial
cleaning industry. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and ability in people
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- CDL with endorsements preferred. Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience. HPC
Industrial and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in
employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability
status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local
law. HPC Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*CHPotential
Applicants:We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not
discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the
basis of disability.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Midland , Field Service Supervisor - MI_Midland, IT / Software / Systems , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!