ISS Network Security Specialist at Dow Chemical in Midland MI: Kelly Services Ex
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 6, 2020
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a contract
opportunity for a role as a Network Security Operations Specialist
at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI.
- The core responsibilities for this role are around Firewall
Rule Approvals, so Networking / Firewall experience are a core
- Do you have A minimum of 1-3 years Information Technology
- A concentration in Information Security is preferred; do you
possess a degree in, or working on 2 or 4-year degree?
- This contract position is located onsite in Midland, MI USA at
Dow Chemical Company.
- Long Term Role - OPEN ended - secure to grow & learn in
- M-F 8am-5pm!!
- $20.00-$25.00/hr based on experience! Let's talk!
- We want boots on the ground at the beginning of January
The Information Security Services (ISS) team is a group that
provides IT security services along with consultation on security
policies and standards to clients on all platforms and
applications. This role is primarily focused on executing
operational processes related to protecting Dow's network and
This position is to serve as an ISS Network Security Operations
Specialist and is responsible to understand and execute network
security operational processes to support compliance. This
- Working directly with Network Security Subject Matter Experts
(SMEs) to build/implement procedural documentation.
- Assessing Network Security Operational Requests against Network
Security Standards and Best Practices
- Manage Service Escalations from Clients to Network Security
- Participate in IT audits
- Optimize and Operationalize Existing Processes
- Provide Network Security Operations Governance and Metrics
- Daily Management of Incoming Questions and Requests
Critical Success Factors
- Interest in Security Career or developing a deeper
understanding of IT security.
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Understanding of the OSI Networking Model and core Information
- Team player
- Attention to details
- Able resolve complex problems situations and technical
- Manage multiple initiatives
- Great client communication skills
- Ability to pick up new items and concepts quickly
- A minimum of 1-3 years Information Technology experience. A
concentration in Information Security is preferred.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the
ability to work legally in the United States. No visa
sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for
any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- Associate Degree or higher in Management Information Systems,
Computer Science or related field (will consider working on IS
- An interest in Information Security / Networking.
- CCNA / Network+ certification a plus or interested in
- CISSP / Security+ certification a plus or interested in
- Only qualified candidates can be contacted due to the volume of
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to
sponsor currently; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no 'per diem' with this position, and must be able to
work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS - Recruiting and
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate
consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.Why
Kelly--?With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around the globeoffering you
the chance to work on some of todays most intriguing, innovative
and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only
constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your
career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune
100 companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600
IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , ISS Network Security Specialist at Dow Chemical in Midland MI: Kelly Services Ex, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!