Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 7, 2020
Kelly Services is currently seeking a detail-oriented and quick
learning Chemist to join a leading team in the Midland, MI area! Do
you have what it takes?
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITES MAY INCLUDE:
- Work with process chemist/engineers in the group and perform
hands-on experiments in a lab setting as needed for each
- Follow the safe lab practice and set up and run chemical
reactions and operations in laboratory equipment and monitor via
LC, GC, or other analytical method.
- Document all work in a notebook and be able to write and
communicate results with project leader, at team meetings and
- Using a chemical manufacturing process description, develop a
recipe and equipment set-up to run each step of the process on a
- Develop or implement analytical procedures to follow the
reactions and analyze the intermediates and products.
- Based on observations and results from the lab scale process,
run experiments to optimize, simplify, or otherwise study
appropriate steps in a chemical process.
Top 3 most important success factors:
- A high level of attention to detail and team player
- Effective communication skills and hands-on experience in
- Good initiatives and learning capability, previous experience
with SharePoint is a plus!
- BS degree in Chemistry, Agricultural Sciences, Chemical
Engineering or related.
Apply today for immediate consideration!Why Kelly--?With Kelly,
youll have access to some of the worlds highest regarded scientific
organizationsproviding you with opportunities to work on todays
most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our
connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be
proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies
and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific
professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge
and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel
your careerconnect with us today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always
thinking about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading
advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Chemist, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!