Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Content WriterREMOTE OPPORTUNITY!Full Benefits including PTO,
holiday pay and access to medical and dentalPay $24 -27.50 per
hour--Education and Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree (English, Communications, Journalism,
Education or other related field or experience)
- Portfolio of writing samplesPreferred Experience / Skills
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Mastery of the English language, spelling, grammar, and
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Mindful of flow, readability, and sentence variety.
- Exceptional ability to interpret and articulate complex ideas
and processes into engaging and easy to understand terms.
- Ability to understand target audience and write for learners of
various backgrounds, roles, and levels of education and experience.
(Seasonal Workers, Engineers, Executives, etc.)
- Ability to recognize gaps in content, push back when needed,
and ask thought provoking follow up questions to close those
- Must be detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.--
- Demonstrate initiative and a results-based
- Demonstrate the ability to think on your feet
- Work both independently and within a team.
- Must be comfortable with multi-tasking, able to manage
multi-step procedures, handle interruptions in the workflow, and
able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.--
- Exhibits professionalism and composure in stressful situations
and in meeting short deadlines.--
- Mindful of creating inclusive content to cater to a global and
- Must be technology savvy, knowledge of media production is
- Ability to do voiceover/voice acting work and experience
working with sound equipment is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Audition, Audacity, Logic Pro X, or
similar software is a plus.--Preferred Characteristics
- This job requires an enthusiastic and progressive thinker who
is energized by taking what could be complex and difficult
information, bringing it to life, and creating empowering "Aha!"
moments for their audience.ResponsibilitiesThe Learning Content
Writer responsibilities are outlined below:
- Primary responsibilities:
- Write strong, effective, and engaging scripts that pull
learners in and make them excited to learn new things across
multiple delivery methods (i.e. Animated video, live action video,
infographics, e-learning modules, instructor led training,
- Write content that aligns to learning objectives with the goal
of creating performance improvements across our company.
- Complete writing projects, meeting deadlines and following
- Familiarize yourself with complex ideas and complete any
additional research as needed.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, voice, and tone)
- Weave visual cues/direction into your scripts and coordinate
with graphic designers/videographers/animators to develop visuals
that help support your content/story.
- Proofread and edit all content and scripts before project
proceeds to the production phase.
- Submit work to reviewers for input and approval.
- Revise scripts as needed when changes are requested.
- As needed, serve as voice actor/audio editor to record video
scripts with enthusiasm and clarity.
- Collaborate with Learning Team and Subject Matter Experts to:
- Understand needs and potential gaps in our content and
- Provide feedback to learning specialists and designers.
- Mentor fellow team members on your areas of expertise.
- Manages projects and timelines effectively:
- Update project plans weekly.
- Meet deadlines and provide clear hand offs to next phase of the
- Provide regular progress updates to Instructional Systems
Designers and stakeholders.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.----Why
Kelly--?Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find
the right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect
you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Content Writer, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!