Home Care Health Aide
Company: Special Tree Rehabilitation Systems
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join our Home Care team!
FABULOUS EVERYDAY CARE, EVERYDAY!
We are seeking individuals that are dependable and dedicated to
making a difference and taking an active role in helping others at
Home Care Health Aide ensure that clients of CC Rehab home
health care programs receive excellent client care and
rehabilitation services that will allow them to attain the highest
levels of independence, self-esteem, and community inclusion
possible, given the nature of their injury.
This position will be located in Midland, MI
Day & Midnight shift available
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides fabulous every day care, every day to clients and
- Treats clients with the highest degree of respect and dignity
at all times and assures that client rights are maintained.
- Meets the physical, emotional, intellectual, and social needs
of each client.
- Promotes clients' independence in activities such as but not
- Basic Activities: dressing, grooming, bathing, toileting,
- Advanced Activities: laundry, social interactions, recreation,
financial management, housekeeping, meal preparation and clean up,
- Provides assistance and skill training to clients in basic and
advanced activities of daily living in accordance with their
assessment and treatment plans.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum 6 months home health care experience preferred but we
are willing to train.
- Certified Home Health Aide, preferred; not required.
- Strong communication, customer service, and documentation
- Excellent work ethic and attendance
- Must have a valid Michigan driver's license as well as valid
- Must have reliable transportation (use of own vehicle may be
- Experience with individuals with limited mobility is a
Keywords: Special Tree Rehabilitation Systems, Midland , Home Care Health Aide, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!