Primary Purpose Summary
The Process Operator I is responsible for the timely and
accurate secondary operations of various parts and/or assemblies as
assigned, adhering to individual efficiency standards, quality
specifications and respective ISO and safety requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Operation of molding and seconary cells, with consistent
output performance related to quality and quantity that comply with
company standards as posted.
* Accurate execution of SAP transactions utilizing handheld
scanners or other devices as required.
* Successful identification of visual and/or quality defects
* Adherence to written product specification guides related to
secondary operations associated with role.
* Compliance with required safety, ISO, and other procedures
associated with role.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor
* Education: * High school diploma or GED
* Experience: * Entry level position, prefer some hands on
manufacturing and/or assembly experience
* Skills * Strong attention to detail * Willing to work on all
shifts and on all product lines as assigned * Positive teamwork and
communication skills * Ability to follow instructions and related
procedures within a fast paced environment * Ability to read,
write, and understand English
Nearest Major Market: Midland Michigan
Nearest Secondary Market: Saginaw