Company: ComForCare Home Care - Great Lakes Bay Region
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Live your best life possible by helping others live
theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we
do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun
while building meaningful relationships. Were on the
lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
What youll be doing:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules available.
What were looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent
and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and
personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior
communities is a bonus.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you
are applying for employment with an independently owned and
operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer
from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You
understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible
for all decisions relating to employment including (and without
limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not
accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your
application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally
owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: ComForCare Home Care - Great Lakes Bay Region, Midland , Assistant, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!