Posted on: May 3, 2021
This position is a long term contract opportunity and can be
extended indefinitely based on performance and business needs. Pay
for this role will be around $21 - $23/hr based on background and
experience. This role does offer benefits in addition to the hourly
The Emissions Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and
assisting the production facilities with environmental regulatory
compliance pertaining to fugitive air emissions, which is critical
to ensuring site permit/licensee to operate.
- Ensure timely repairs and re-monitoring of leaking components
detected by routine monitoring or AVO inspections.
- Review the production facility OPD Logbook daily to review and
address any PSCE Containment Event stamp events that are LDAR
- Update and keep track of production facility LDAR/ELP tracking
spreadsheet on a regular basis to make sure that all deadlines are
being met, LDAR MOC's are being tracked, and plant remains in
- Assist the facility with management of Out-of-Service
- Assist site and facilities with Delay of Repair documentation
and repair planning.
- Assist the facility and the fugitive emissions contractor with
maintenance, turnaround planning, and scheduling of routine
monitoring activities to ensure continued regulatory
In this role you will gain:
- Knowledge of all types of plant LDAR components including
valves, pumps, agitators, etc.
- Broad knowledge of various plant workflows, procedures,
- Ability to read and understand P&IDs.
- Basic understanding of State and Federal Regulations related to
the site fugitive emissions program.
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in EH&S or
Engineering related preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word and Excel,
and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Must be able to work in such environments wearing safety
equipment, such as respirators, earplugs, goggles, hard hats, fall
protection, and steel-toed shoes.
- Must be willing and able to climb stairs/ladders, work on
scaffolding, elevated equipment, and working at heights.
Why Kelly ?
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the
right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you
with leading organizations where you can learn and grow,
collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with
top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Midland , Mechanical/Process Technician, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!