Company: Teledyne Technologies
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Teledyne Technologies provides skilled trades services to major
corporations in North America. We specialize in research and
development, manufacturing operations, plant shut downs and
Our skilled trades include Tool and Die Makers, Instrumentation,
Multi-Craft , Machinists, Pipe-fitters, Carpenters, Electricians,
Work Coordinators, EH&S, Welders, Preventative Maintenance
Technicians , Planners, Glass Blowers and others.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Plumber performs in a lead role on project work. Daily
interaction with multiple skilled trades. Runs projects from start
- Perform cost estimates and inspect piping systems.
- Advise project staff on code requirements and applications and
interpretation of plans and specifications.
- Evaluate new methods and material for acceptability and
adaptability to existing systems.
- Evaluate plans and specifications for compliance with plumbing
- Install lines,drains, pipe and related systems; repairs leaks,
broken pipes, water heaters, boilers, and pumps.
- Plumb industrial type plumbing installations.
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe
fittings, using hand tools and power tools.
- Bends pipe to required angle by use of pipe-bending machine, or
by placing pipe over block and bending it by hand.
- Cuts and threads pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and
- Assemble and install valves, pipe-fittings, and pipes composed
- Plumber 3-4 years experience or more
- Applicants must have a current driver license.
- Established years working in plumbing in an industrial
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to analyze and interpret general guidelines,
blueprints, sketches and customer specifications.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate and respond to
questions from customers, co-workers and managers.
We offer the following benefits Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Vacation & Sick
Life Insurance Benefits
Paid Holidays, 401(k)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Educational Tuition Reimbursement
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious
creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender
origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran
Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation while seeking employment,please email
email@example.com or call (855)479-1480.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a
Keywords: Teledyne Technologies, Midland , Apprentice Plumber, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!