Company: Fabiano Brothers
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Fabiano Brothers is looking for independent, self-motivated
people to join our merchandising team in the Midland area.
Individuals in this role are responsible for stocking shelves
and coolers, moving product from delivery to the sales floor and
backstock locations, condensing backstock, building and filling
displays, and rotating products.
Merchandisers' schedules include first, second, and third
shifts. Scheduling on evenings, weekends, and some holidays can be
expected. Flexible scheduling is available to accommodate school
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with
many different types of people
- Pleasant personality, appearance, well-organized and
problem-solving skills are needed
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs repeatedly throughout the shift
- Ability to work up to 35 or more hours
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Must have a reliable vehicle with valid insurance.
- Must have reliable Smartphone to track time worked
- Must be 18 or older and have a high school diploma or GED
Merchandisers are eligible for paid sick days and health
insurance. There are opportunities for advancement as well as
Safety & Wellness Incentives, weekly paychecks, and a
Fabiano Brothers is a family-owned beer wholesaler with over 135
years of service to the communities in our distribution area. We
take pride in providing our customers with sales, delivery, and
customer service teams that are efficient, dependable, and
responsive to the needs of our customers.
Keywords: Fabiano Brothers, Midland , Merchandiser (Midland), Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!