Company: AVI-SPL, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Project Assistant will provide support to Event and Project
Managers, Coordinators and Communications Resource leadership
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations
- Under the direction of leadership, the production assistant
will provide administrative support that includes travel
arrangements, expense report submission/reconciliation, and other
general administrative department requirements.
- Design, build and launch registration websites, surveys and
- Attendee management and prepare event reports which includes
room lists, attendee lists, etc.
- Create and produce name badges, communication templates, tent
cards, luggage tags, invitation templates, etc.
- Coordinate and ship meeting materials from packing, shipping,
and tracking meeting shipments
- Maintain event inventory and order additional supplies and
materials needed to support the event requirements.
- Act as an On-site Event Support that provides assistance to the
Event and Project managers (registration desk, creation of name
badges, mobile app push notifications, etc.)
- Event Budget Reconciliation: process invoices, capture cost
savings, closeout meeting files, and enter data into a meetings
- Ability to travel if required
- Flexibility to work extended hours | nights, weekends,
- Other duties assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Microsoft Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills | Detail Oriented
Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 1-3 years of experience
AVI-SPL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group
protected by federal, state or local law
Keywords: AVI-SPL, Inc., Midland , Project Assistant, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!