Company: myRN Staffing Solutions
Posted on: July 15, 2021
HIRING NOW! ICU RN Needed on a Beautiful 225-acre wooded
Start date: 8/2/2021
12-hour Night Shift
We are assisting our client in Midland, Michigan to hire a
compassionate registered nurse to fill a 3-month assignment in ICU.
This job is working three 12-hour shifts at night. Any state RN
License in good standing, American Heart ACLS, American Heart
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Develop, implement, and evaluate individualized patient care
- Regularly evaluate plans of care and update as-needed.
- Educate patients and their families on how to follow care
- Provide nursing care to their patients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse
- 2+ Years of Experience - Required
- Willing to Float (all Critical Floors) - Required
- Travel - Preferred
- Out of state licenses accepted. Must apply upon
- COVID experience
Compensation of the Registered Nurse
- Salary: $50-55/hour based on experience, benefit level, and
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various
Keywords: myRN Staffing Solutions, Midland , ICU Nurse, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!