Network Security Operations Specialist
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Network Security Operations Specialist in Midland, MI Kelly
Services is currently seeking a Network Security Operations
Specialist for one of our top clients in Midland, MI. This is a
longer term contract that is set to go 6 +months in length. This
position is to serve as a Network Security Operations Specialist,
and is responsible to understand and execute network security
operational processes to support compliance. Responsibilities
- Working directly with Network Security Subject Matter Experts
(SMEs) to build/implement procedural documentation.
- Assessing Network Security Operational Requests against Network
Security Standards and Best Practices.
- Manage Service Escalations from Clients to Network Security
- Participate in IT audits.
- Optimize and Operationalize Existing Processes.
- Provide Network Security Operations Governance and Metrics
- Daily Management of Incoming Questions and Requests.
- Interest in Security Career or developing a deeper
understanding of IT security.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Understanding of the OSI Networking Model and core Information
Security Principles. Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years Information Technology experience. A
concentration in Information Security is preferred.
- Associate's degree or higher in Management Information Systems,
Computer Science or related field. Preferred Qualification:
- An interest in Information Security / Networking.
- CCNA / Network+ certification a plus or interested in
obtaining. Why Kelly? As a Kelly Services employee, you will have
access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT
certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses
- Weekly pay
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Apply Today! *Available for purchase and administered by a
designated third-party vendor Why Kelly -- ? By partnering with
Kelly-- Technology, you'll have direct connections to top companies
around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech skills to
work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and
high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only
constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help
you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to
help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career
forward. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Midland , Network Security Operations Specialist, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!