Company: HEARST COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Hearst is investing in its sales force at the Huron Daily
Tribunein the Midland, MImarket and we want you to be a part of it!
We are the one-stop solution for affordable, turn-key online
marketing campaigns. Our Sales Executives work with small to medium
businesses to help them grow and thrive through comprehensive
marketing campaigns that include SEO, PPC, website design, social
media, marketing automation, and print advertising. If you enjoy
new business development and growing your account base in order to
drive your success and income, this is the opportunity for you! As
an Outside Sales Account Executive, you can expect the
- Calling on SMBs to show the value of our digital advertising
products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation
Management, and Mobile Optimization.
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and
closing. You own the sales cycle, prospect to close, and have the
support of a world-class Customer Experience team to ensure
continued support after the sale.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies, and
deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and
consistently ask for the business.
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and
- Closely follow market trends.
- Become a valuable asset in the business community by boosting
your clients' businesses through their digital marketing
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas. Qualifications:
- Previous outside sales experience preferred, but candidates
with a strong competitive drive are encouraged to apply.
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business
with energy and drive.
- The ability to execute sales tactics, implement marketing
strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion,
and consistently asks for the business.
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must. Prior
experience with or knowledge of on-line marketing is a huge
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation.
Keywords: HEARST COMMUNICATIONS, INC., Midland , Account Executive, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!