Company: Teledyne Technologies
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Company Overview Teledyne Technologies provides skilled trades
services to major corporations in North America. -We -specialize
-in research and development, manufacturing operations, plant shut
downs and building maintenance -operations. Our skilled trades
include Tool and Die, Instrumentation, Multi-Craft, Machinists,
Pipe-fitters, Carpenters, Electricians, Work Coordinators,
EH&S, -Welders and Insulators. Position Summary and
Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- -Installing power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed
machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors and programmable
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and
connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers,
motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires
- Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with
other maintenance workers, such as Maintenance Machine Repair and
Maintenance Tool Makers, to diagnose malfunction.
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as
relays, switches, motors and position sensing devices
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components
such as printed circuit boards.
- Replace electronic motor bearings and rewire motors.
- Push buttons and press keys on robot controller, teach pendant,
and programmable controller to program automated machinery, such as
robots in order to operate automated machinery, to test
malfunctions and to verify repairs.
- Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit and
electrical apparatus in buildings.
- Diagnose and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and
pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Performs various EH & S PPM inspections, oxygen monitors, GFCI
inspections, grounding and bonding. Qualifications The ideal
candidate will be a licensed -Master Electrician.Uses specialized
functional and technical knowledge, educational background and
experience to be a self-reliant achiever in the assigned
role.Specializing in the knowledge and skills related to the
installation and maintenance of electrical equipment found in
industrial environments.Ability to balance and prioritize
workload.We offer the following benefits:Health, Dental, VisionPaid
Vacation TimePaid Sick TimeLife Insurance BenefitsPaid
Holidays401(k) EligibilityEmployee Stock Purchase PlanEducational
Tuition Reimbursement Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to
origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran
Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation while seeking employment,please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (805)373-4545.
Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be
made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries
concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a
Keywords: Teledyne Technologies, Midland , Master Electrician, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!