Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
* Surgical Technologist understands and demonstrates the
knowledge of surgical procedures. Assure all supplies and equipment
are available for the procedure and in working condition. Confirm
and/or assemble sterile instruments for use correctly. Anticipate
the needs of the surgeon. They assist in keeping an accurate
account of medications, sharps, instruments, and sponges. They are
responsible for maintaining and monitoring the sterile field.
* Prepare all tools and equipment needed prior to a procedure
* Make sure all equipment used is sterile
* Help the physician "scrub" prior to an operation
* Make sure the patient is properly positioned and comfortable
during the procedure
* Assist the surgeon during an operation
* Disinfect all the equipment and tools used after the surgery
* Clean the operating room after the procedure.
* At least 2 years of scrub experience - Required
* Recent traveler experience - highly preferred
* BLS and NBSTSA - Required
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Midland , Scrub Tech, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!