Supervisor IS - MI_Midland
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Opportunity: The Opportunity Clean Harbors / HydroChem is
looking for a Industrial Services Supervisor to join their safety
conscious team! The Industrial Services Field Supervisor is
responsible to direct and supervise the activities of all assigned
personnel in the field and to ensure materials and equipment are
organized to meet the job requirements, including being responsible
for customer relations and interactions on the assigned jobs.Why
work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensure employees are trained in all SOP's and safety procedures
and they are in compliance in the field at all times.
- Conduct field evaluations for employees and forward to
operations or dept coordinators for final evaluation.
- Maintain excellent customer relations and contact during
pre-job, during job, and post job including obtaining job specific
instruction, feedback on progress and satisfaction, determining and
responding to any changes to scope or direction from customer,
obtaining feedback on satisfaction or further work identified, and
up selling the process with customer throughout customer
- Maintain constant communication with dispatch and operations or
dept. coordinators, keeping them informed of job progress and
estimated time frames when manpower and equipment will be
- Ensure job preparation is complete, including attending
communication meetings with the customer and with the manpower
assigned to the job, organizing and controlling the distribution of
materials required for the job, and identifying and communicating
specific direction required related to the job.
- Ensure post job requirements are met including decontamination
of equipment, inspection of equipment, and communicating to
dispatch when equipment will be released back to the fleet.
- Ensure job permits are obtained for each job in a timely manner
according to the permit procedures for that customer. What does it
take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' experience in environmental field service
- 2+ years' supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of scoping and pricing field service work.
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations
as well as Clean Harbors policies and procedures related to field
- Proficiency in Windows based applications.
- Ability to understand issues and resolve/address
- Understanding of Corporate Safety & Compliance Policies
- Basic understanding of Clean Harbors business systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer management, leadership and supervisory skills
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. Clean
Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of
any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class. Clean
Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH**CH
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Midland , Supervisor IS - MI_Midland, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!