Process Operator 1
Company: Aptar Group
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The Process Operator I is responsible for the timely and
accurate secondary and molding operations of various parts and/or
assemblies as assigned, adhering to individual efficiency
standards, quality specifications and respective ISO and safety
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Operation of molding and secondary cells, with consistent
output performance related to quality and quantity that comply with
company standards as posted.
- Accurate execution of SAP transactions utilizing handheld
scanners or other devices as required.
- Successful identification of visual and/or quality defects when
- Adherence to written product specification guides related to
secondary operations associated with role.
- Compliance with required safety, ISO, and other procedures
associated with role.
- Prompt reliable attendance is required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Entry level position, prefer some hands on manufacturing and/or
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to work on all shifts and on all product lines as
- Positive teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and related procedures within a
fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and understand English
- Overview of Competencies by Cluster
- Job Knowledge
- The full understanding of all job functions related procedures
and priorities that are required when performing the job.
- Quality of Work
- The ability to perform work duties correctly and accurately
within the established procedures.
- Quantity / Productivity
- The amount of work produced compared to job requirements or
established goals in a quick and efficient manner. Effectively uses
- Understands and practices safe working procedures. Observes
safety rules and policies; brings to managements' attention any
unsafe acts or conditions.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat, clean and organized.
- Attendance / Punctuality
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Communication Skills
- Communicates information, orally and written, in a positive and
effective manner. Able to listen and accept constructive
- Teamwork / Cooperation
- The ability to demonstrate positive efforts and feelings about
work as a team member with other employees and work groups. Accepts
and responds to constructive criticism and suggestions.
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changes in job assignments,
methods, personnel, or surroundings.
Keywords: Aptar Group, Midland , Process Operator 1, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...