Winter Snow Removal Landscape Crew Member
Company: Mainscape, Inc.
Posted on: December 30, 2018
To perform a wide variety of snow and ice removal functions related to but not limited to plowing, snow blowing, shoveling, and spreading of materials.Age Requirements:
- Employee must be at least 18 years of age and meet all applicable state-mandated labor laws?Experience:
- 1-year experience in snow removal preferred??Ability to:
- Comprehend instructions
- Use assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner
- Become proficient in the use of basic snow and ice removal hand tools: snow shovels, ice scrapers, salt/ice melt spreader
- Become proficient in the use of basic power equipment used for snow removal: snow blowers, skid steers, UTV?s, trucks, and front end loaders
- Assist in keeping the job site tidy/safe
- Become proficient in loading and unloading of truck and trailer used in snow and ice removal operations
- Perform regular safety inspections on vehicle and trailer
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines
- Work with other employees as a team
- Meet or exceed company production rates and standards set forth?Language Skills:
- Ability to communicate w/ lead people regarding progress of tasks?Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body in order to be able to work in various positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting, and walking for extended periods of time
- Be able to reach over head with hands and arms; climb or balance
- Be able to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls?
- Be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job task.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Maintain physical fitness level necessary to complete assigned job task
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus ?Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is can be subjected to strenuous work in adverse weather conditions
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals
- The noise level in the work environment is usually high and requires ear protection while operating equipment
- Employee has demonstrated the ability to perform all essential job responsibilities and duties listed above.
- Employee must have the recommendation of their Supervisor to advance to the new position.?Additional Information:
- On call 24/7 during snow season
- Willing to work flexible hours -- no set schedule
Keywords: Mainscape, Inc., Midland , Winter Snow Removal Landscape Crew Member, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!