Teller - Bilingual
Company: Lake Michigan Credit Union
Location: Grand Rapids
Posted on: May 24, 2019
Lake Michigan Credit Union is one of the largest financial
institutions in Michigan and was established in 1933. We are
seeking customer-oriented individuals to join our team and help
ensure our 5 Star Promise is carried out. As an employee, you'll
enjoy a stimulating, professional atmosphere, supported by the
latest technology and training. You will be encouraged to refine
your existing skills in an environment of empowerment, gain new
experiences, and progress to the limits of your own motivation.
Lake Michigan Credit Union is looking for a dedicated individual to
join one of our branches as a Teller I or II. Our Tellers are hired
in groups, and begin their LMCU employment with two weeks of
classroom-style training at our Corporate Office. During this
training, Tellers are immersed in LMCU culture, cash handling,
sales, product knowledge, and computer programs. We are currently
recruiting for Bilingual Tellers to begin our training classes that
begin on May 13, 2019 or June 17, 2019.
- Demonstrating efficiency with financial transactions for
checking, savings and borrowing members; receives funds, posts
transactions and pays out funds as requested. Verbally confirming
intended transactions with members to assure needs are met and
- Balancing cash drawer daily to assure accuracy in transactions
and notifies supervisor regarding any outages.
- Receiving payments and savings deposits from members,
addressing inquiries on accounts, recording amounts and dates of
payments and other significant information, checks member
calculations and validates check and/or counts cash payments.
- Researching, troubleshooting and resolving member and internal
inquiries regarding policies, practices and products.
- Issuing money orders, receiving currency for coin and verifies
amounts, processes the redemption of bonds, cashes checks according
to written procedures.
- Complying with all company policies and procedures, applicable
laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank
Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets
- Teller candidates should be able to work 3 full days (open to
close) during the week with Friday being required.
- Additionally, candidates should be available to work Saturday
- Cash handling and customer service experience is strongly
- Detail Oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Keywords: Lake Michigan Credit Union, Midland , Teller - Bilingual, Other , Grand Rapids, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!