Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a Document Administrator
role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical
manufacturing company in Midland, MI.
- Document Management Support (DA)
- Maintain electronic and physical documentation per
- Maintain file share access according to policy
- Manage records retention according to plant policy and audit
- Document creation assistance including formatting and
- Manage WebEDMS activities such as: category/folder/owner
- Ensure that annual records retention of library is
- Manage file size, duplicates, records retention, document
location, document ownership, etc.
- MOC administration
- Tools, Technology and Framework (OP)
- Coordinate and manage new member integration records
- Budget tracking including data collecting, monthly reporting
and communicating to leadership
- Support the Management System Review process
- General Administrative Support per Service Level Agreement
- Calendar management for leadership and staff
- Organize building and/or team events including supplies and
- Order supplies, lunches and schedule meetings
- Create and administer plant surveys including data
- Kneeling: Daily or Weekly bending legs at knee to come to a
rest on knee(s).
- Reaching: Daily extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any
- Walking: Daily moving about on foot to accomplish tasks,
particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to
- Climbing: Occasionally ascending or descending ladders, stairs
using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is
Balancing: Daily maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling
when walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery or
erratically moving surfaces.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your
local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must
use the "submit your resume" button. If you have questions about
the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below by email.
However, your resume must be received via the "submit your resume"
button included within. Please contact recruiter Lindsay Pittwood
with questions, concerns, or email applications to
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Document Administrator, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!