IT Security Risk Assessor at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI: Kelly Services Exclusi
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 23, 2019
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a long-term
contract opportunity as an IT Cyber Security Risk Assessor at Dow
Chemical in Midland, MI.
- Interviewing NOW for a preferred June start!!
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or
other IT related field?
- Experience: 1 year of work experience in Information Security
or another IT equivalent
- Want to learn a Solid Foundation in Cyber Security?
- Great communication skills for many different level of the
corporation, with project management ability?
- Certifications: Security Certifications desired, but not
- This contract position is located onsite in Midland, MI USA at
Dow Chemical Company.
- Long Term Role - OPEN ended - secure to grow & learn in
- M-F 8am-5pm!!
- $20.00-25.00/hr based on experience! If greater experience will
pay will be commensurate!
Daily activities include:
- Reviewing DSS and Non DSS projects to determine if they induce
any security risks related to Confidentiality, Integrity or
- The IT Security Risk Assessor will interface directly with
other Dow Security Subject matter experts to identify risks and
determine requirements for risk mitigation and or acceptance.
- You may also work with various projects to schedule and conduct
Risk Profile services to determine if enough risk exists to
complete a formal assessment and will complete all project related
- Other responsibilities may include creation and review of
appropriate metrics and general scheduling of reviews.
- Bachelor degree in Information Security or other Computer
Science related field, or in program & able to work Full Time
- Central location in Midland
- Proficient communication in English language
- Security related technical certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CISA,
- Previous IT Security work experience
- Project Management Skills
- We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are not able to
sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no 'per diem' with this position, and must be able to
work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS - Recruiting and
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate
consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around
the globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most
intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant,
our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We
work with 95 of the Fortune 100
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each
year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us
help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , IT Security Risk Assessor at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI: Kelly Services Exclusi, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!