Training Coordinator at Dow Dupont in Midland, MI: Kelly Services Ex
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 1, 2019
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present an open-ended
contract opportunity for a role as a Training Coordinator at Dow
Dupont in Midland, MI.
- Our Preferred Candidate has exposure to working with many
levels of a corporation to collaborate, create curriculums, then
interact with Dupont's online tool to assign training,
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ninja-like Database, Microsoft Office Experience and Tech
- 2-4 Years' Experience Min in HR/Training
- This contract position is located onsite in Midland, MI USA at
- Long Term Role - OPEN ended!
- M-F 8am-5pm!!
- Hourly Pay based on Skill Match & Experience!
- Apply now and let's talk!
Overview of the Training Coordinator
- The Training Coordinator for DuPont Facility Services & Real
Estate will be supporting both Larkin Center in Midland and Auburn
Hills MI locations. (No Travel Needed)
- The Training Coordinator (TC) partners with various businesses
and functions to coordinate a proactive and effective training
program to meet business, function, and individual training
- The TC acts as a resource to assist leaders, teams, and
individuals in determining the appropriate training to meet
regulatory requirements, as well as additional training to meet the
needs and goals of the individual's specific job role.
- The TC is critical in implementing an efficient and effective
training program for new employees and in ensuring long term
maintenance of the business training program.
- Learning management support:
- Develops and maintains training certifications by creating,
updating, and assigning training curricula and courses by specified
role attributes of a new DuPont learning management system
- Coaches employees on how to access and utilize learning
resources. Assists employees in troubleshooting issues and concerns
with training tool
- Coordinates with subject matter experts to coordinate the
development of local training. Provides feedback on global course
content and learning resources to appropriate owner.
- Training coordination:
- Involvement in on-boarding of new employees and contractors.
Ensures appropriate training certifications are assigned in line
with roles indicated on Needs Assessment checklist.
- Works with business leadership to coordinate the development
and implementation of training program to ensure compliance is
achieved for all training policies and requirements.
- Ensures all required employee training records are up-to-date
and maintained in the training tool. Verifies updates to employee
training records as courses are completed.
- Assists local teams to coordinate instructor led courses
(coordinating instructors, reserving conference rooms, acquiring
training resources) as needed.
- Tracks compliance and communicates overdue training items to
employees, teams, and leadership to deliver 100% training
- Performs audit related reporting for training records and
Skills & Knowledge
- Associate (2 year) degree or higher is required.
- Previous experience with learning management systems and/or
training applications is desirable
- Must have strong PC skills to access/input/extract information
between software systems. Ability to learn new software systems is
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
with competing priorities.
- Ability to work with and influence people, regardless of level
or role in the organization. Strong communication skills, both
written and oral.
- Must work with efficiency, accuracy, flexibility, organization
and excellent attention to detail.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and thrive in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to
sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no 'per diem' with this position, and must be able to
work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
This position is recruited for & supported remotely by the Kelly
Services GTS - Recruiting and Sourcing division, not your local
- As your local offices do not support this position; please
apply online to this posting directly for immediate
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Training Coordinator at Dow Dupont in Midland, MI: Kelly Services Ex, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!