Information Security Support Administrator -Long term at Dow Chemical: Kelly Ser
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present an open-ended
contract opportunity for a full-time Information Security Support
Administrator role at Dow Chemical in in Midland, MI.
- Do you possess IT Security knowledge and the ability to support
the department needs?
- Can you accurately monitor the inboxes of Information Security,
Information Security Training, and Records Management Outlook,
while responding to inquiries and manage global communications of
- Do you have whip-smart Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- This contract position is located onsite in Midland, MI USA at
Dow Chemical Company.
- Long Term Role – OPEN ended!
- Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM!!
- Hourly Pay based on IT & Support experience!
- Apply now and let's talk!
Information Security Support Administrator Overview:
The Information Security Support Administrator will provide support
for the Information Security department.
- This role is expected to fully understand and perform the Email
Auto Deletion process, which is a weekly process that enables and
disables the record retention policy on all email addresses, as
well as troubleshoot the process.
- This position requires proactive problem-solving skills and the
ability to multi-task throughout each day.
- This position assists the functions of Information Security,
Education and Awareness, and Records Management as needed for
policy administration support, reporting and compliance, and
Diamond Learning reporting.
- The role requires strict confidentiality while handling
sensitive information and great attention to detail.
Records Management/Information Security Support:
- Manage the email auto-delete policy on user accounts for
company and troubleshoot scripts when errors occur
- Monitor Information Security (FUSSEC1), Information Security
Training (FGLDISL), Risk Management (FUSRISK), Phishing (FUSSEC2)
and back-up for Records Management (FGLRMGT) Outlook inboxes and
respond to inquiries and manage global communications
- Create surveys in eSurvey tool
- Maintenance of Records Management Exemption list
- Conduct audits
- Scheduling Risk Profile Assessment Meetings
- Data Privacy Metrics monthly updates
- PlanView eTime reminder notices and follow-up
Education and Awareness Support:
- Course training support including data entry, analysis and
reporting on relevant course completions, exemption requests,
troubleshooting, and any other items pertaining to the training
courses including sending mass communications and appropriate
Information Loss Protection Support:
- Scheduling of crown jewel assessments (and tracking down the
correct participants); includes monitoring the Information Loss
Protection Team functional mailbox (FGLILP1)
- Monthly collection of crown jewel user lists which
- Sending reminder and follow up emails to repository admins to
submit the lists
- Tracking the number of users in each list to help identify
major swings in the access from month to month
- Checking the user lists for NLWD IDs and following up with the
- Monthly review of Secure Island installations to ensure we're
within our license count and have the majority of our users on the
- Monthly review of users pointed at our staging environment for
Skills and Abilities Needed:
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills – Pivot tables, VLookups,
- Strong Microsoft Outlook Skills – Create/Use Multiple Mailbox
Accounts, Mailings, etc.
- Strong Microsoft Word Skills – Mail Merges, Work Process
- Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified
candidates will be contacted.
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to
sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no ‘per diem' with this position, and must be able to
work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
This position is recruited for & supported remotely by the Kelly
Services GTS – Recruiting and Sourcing division, not your local
As your local offices do not support this position; please apply
online to this posting directly for immediate consideration.Why
Kelly®?With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around
the globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most
intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant,
our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We
work with 95 of the Fortune 100
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each
year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us
help advance your career
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and
have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017
was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Information Security Support Administrator -Long term at Dow Chemical: Kelly Ser, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!