Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: October 27, 2019
Maintenance Coordinator, Midland, MI
24 month contract via Kelly Services
- Experience in plant operations would be an advantage.
- Experience in maintenance coordination.
- Independently strive to achieve results by self-leadership
- Excellent organization of time management skills to include
prioritization, scheduling, and optimizing work forces skills and
- Thorough knowledge of the plant processes and tools
- Good communicate both up and across in the organization,
maintenance and operation
- Good computer skills
- Ensures service requests are value adding and align with the
Business, Function, Site, Plant and team goals.
- Reviews and approves service notifications in the Maintenance
- Ensures task value analysis is conducted on an annual basis, on
all plant tasks to determine Business, Function, Site and Plant
goal alignment, value, size and role alignment
- Inputs the value adding task list to the process for
determining normal staffing.
- Ensures work requests are clearly defined, scheduled and
- Determines if plans are required for service requests and
coordinates resources for plan development
- Determines adequacy of Operating Discipline procedures and
plans for new service requests; typically reviewing SOP's.
- Routes work requests originating within the Plant to the
appropriate work group or service provider.
- Reviews work status with service providers and originators.
- Coordinates Expertise Center work requests to be performed by
operations personnel. Example: Coordinate the timing and scheduling
of process equipment preparation and maintenance with the
- Ensures appropriate resources are allocated to perform tasks
- Updates and adjusts the Master Task List to schedule plant
- Ensure the Master Task List is the source for all plant
activities that impact operations.
- Ensures Start Up and Shutdown tasks align with building
- Acts as Plant liaison to Expertise Centers for general
activities and sharing of core Plant personnel
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be
legally permitted to work in the United States.
Kelly Services is committed to employee inclusion through our
dedication to foster an innovative workforce by recognizing,
celebrating, and embracing the diversity that all Kelly employees
bring to our organization and our customers.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
Apply Today!Why Kelly--?Kelly puts you in charge of your career,
with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry
leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have
trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and
services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a
firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and
professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of
working on short-term project engagements or prefer
contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply
with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
professional interests.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking
about whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Maintenance Coordinator, Other , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!