Information Security Disaster Recovery Analyst at Dow Chemical: Kelly Services E
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: January 6, 2020
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present an OPEN-ENDED
contract opportunity as an Information Security Disaster Recovery
Analyst at Dow Chemical in Midland, MI.
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or
another IT related field?
- Experience: 4-6 years of work experience in Information
Security, IT Systems Knowledge, Data Center Cloud
- Great communication skills & team work needed for many
different level of the corporation
- Certifications: Certifications in ITIL, BCI, DRII or related is
not required but desired
- This contract position is located onsite in Midland, MI USA at
Dow Chemical Company.
- Long Term Role - OPEN ended - secure to grow & learn in
- M-F 8am-5pm!!
- Pay per/hour based on experience!
The I/S Disaster Recovery & Resiliency Analyst will support the
enterprise Business Continuity, IT Disaster Recovery, and I/S
Crisis processes with the goal of ensuring that the Enterprise
Critical I/S services and work processes they enable can be resumed
with agreed upon service and resumption levels with the business
both in response and recovery.
Daily Activities Include:
- Ensure ongoing DR preparedness for Enterprise Critical
- Lead in DR requirements gathering and recommend recovery
strategies and options, and facilitate the implementation of
- Ensure all projects implementing or changing DR needs for
Enterprise Critical Applications have their needed capability (such
as replication and backups) and recovery documentation.
- Act as focal for all plans, projects (and BIA deliverables) and
changes that need to occur at the DR site or with the on-premise DR
- Facilitate recovery infrastructure capacity planning (with
provider), including storage, to ensure adequate capacity remains
- Maintaining DR Orderable Services SharePoint database for all
On Premise EC apps and supporting DR Site infrastructure.
- Maintaining recovery task plan for DR Exercises within our
recovery Status Tracking Tool. Quarterly reconciliation.
- Coordinate, Prepare, Manage, Plan, Schedule and Execute annual
Disaster Recovery Exercises, both for On Premise and Cloud Hosted
"Enterprise Critical" apps
- Produce and distribute DR Exercise Executive Summary report
after annual DR exercise
- Annual travel to DR site for exercise and facilitate recovery
in the Command Center
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Having a systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to
problem-solving, with above average interpersonal, oral, and
written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate resolution of challenging IT recovery
challenges or issues.
- Works effectively under pressure in the event of a real I/S
- Broad IT infrastructure knowledge: understands concepts of
network/connectivity, storage, data replication, data center, cloud
hosting, servers, security layers in depth.
- Teamwork and ability to work in virtual team comprised of
various internal groups along with resiliency service
Education and Certification Required:
- Bachelor's degree required in an IT or related field.
- Certification in ITIL, BCI, DRII or related is not required but
- Minimum 4-6 years of IT experience; preferably with Disaster
Recovery and resiliency related experience.
- Demonstrated project and/or service management in previous
- Only qualified candidates can be contacted due to the volume of
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to
sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no 'per diem' with this position and must be able to
work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this
position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS - Recruiting and
As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate
consideration please APPLY ONLINE to this posting directly, or on
the Kelly Career Network:
Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in
the best companies around the globeoffering you the chance to work
on some of todays most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility
projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our
connections and opportunities will help you take your career
exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100
companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT
professionals last year. Let us help advance your career
today.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, were a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Midland , Information Security Disaster Recovery Analyst at Dow Chemical: Kelly Services E, Professions , Midland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!